Thursday, June 04, 2009

A couple of random blues clips.

Often times during the day online friends send me videos, that are just awesome. There have been some who complain that we post too much YouTube, but one of the reasons that we do that is that we are a filter.

I'd like to think that I and my fellow contributors (Ron and Mister Anchovy) are finding some of the best blues music videos that are out there. Consider these two.

I really enjoy this clip titled Slide Guitar - Slow blues in E. I've been planing on starting a new series on guitar tutorials but just can't find the time to pull it all together. More like this to come.



And then there is this delightful clip of Taj Mahal doing Honky Tonk Women. It is just too cool, and I hope you like it as much as I do. This was sent to my via Fitzgerald @blip.fm by my online friend Ledvolta of Mitch's Cave fame. If you get a chance stop by and tell Mitch that I sent you.


No comments: