Monday, June 22, 2009

Attention blues bloggers - AllTop.com

Dear readers, this post is aimed at those of your who are blues music bloggers. I think all the support and responses that I get from bloggers is so cool, and I appreciate it so much. We all have to hang together and support each other.

A couple of weeks ago I submitted a list of blues blogs to be included in the AllTop.com website.

According to them they are;

an “online magazine rack” of popular topics. We update the stories every hour. Pick a topic by searching, news category, or name, and we’ll deliver it to you 24 x 7. All the topics, all the time.

In a nutshell they are a way for your blues blog to be seen and read by more readers and blues fans. They can also be a source of news and info for you. They are described as a RSS aggregator. And they are very heavily promoted on Twitter (which is where many readers are at right now).

Alltop is managed by Guy Kawasaki, the venture capitalist, blogger and former Apple Computer evangelist. You can read their about page for more information.

The good people over at AllTop created a topic for blues music see AllTop's blues music topic. They put up some of those that I recommended. You have to have an RSS feed to submit your blog.

You can also check out MyAllTop - Fitzgerald page.

I suggest that if you want your blog indexed on this new emerging website that you click on the link above and submit your blog. I think this is a good thing for blues music bloggers (or any website masters for that matter) to be listed on a site that is heavily promoted on Twitter.

I also have one of their widgets on my sidebar, you can check it out.


1 comment:

Send flowers to India said...

Nice blog. Alltop.com, the name also good..