
Nuevayol Querido
-
When Bad Bunny played the SuperBowl last year, his hit NuevaYol (New York
in Spanish using the classic Puerto Rican pronunciation) brought me back to
my ti...
3 weeks ago
Make the juice run down my leg.
4 comments:
Freddie was the master of the funny guitar face! His music was awesome though...
I do love a good guitar face. This is especially true when it comes to the Blues. That's cool. How are you my brother? Happy New Year (I think this is the last day to say or is it Sunday night). :)
I don't play lead, and I haven't watched myself play in a mirror, so I don't know if I have a guitar face. I hope not :-)
Art, Yes Freddie King was awesome. He is one of the kings of the blues.
Brother Bess, I often am still saying Happy New Year until the end of January.
Doug, all the best guitar players have a guitar face. You've got to have one too. So get back in front of that mirror and practice. LOL.
Post a Comment