Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Blues Funny - Darth Vader Feels Blue

As I have mentioned before I'm a Star Wars fan so this is kind of one of my favorite Star Wars blues music mash ups. The harmonica part is Sonny Terry, but I am sure that most of you know that.

I think that the blues are a joyous music, for the most part. Even though many of the lyrics seem to be about bad things, often times this is "tongue in cheek" and is played to get a laugh.

Living the blues means mostly having a hard time, but it also means having a good laugh too.

Darth Vader Feels Blue


2 comments:

Art said...

HA! I love that! I showed it to my 10 year old son who also got a huge kick out of it. Thanks for the laugh!

fitzgerald said...

Art,

Glad to read that you like it. I do too, it brings a whole new view of Sonny Terry's harmonica playing. LOL.