Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Release Memphis Slim Legend of the Blues



Legend of the Blues
Memphis Slim Legend of the Blues
Click image for info @Amazon.com



I like Memphis Slim's music so much that I'm not sure that I can be objective. I have no problem calling him one of the greatest blues piano players of all time. And his singing is up there with the best blues vocalist too. I have to admit that I have never heard one of his CDs that I did not like. This one is no different. This album was issued on the Jubilee label in 1967 and is a very nice showing of Memphis Slims piano playing, this reissue is mastered from the original so it lives up to the first issue. And now we get it on CD.

Memphis Slim mp3s @Amazon.com
Memphis Slim @SueezeMyLemon
Memphis Slim @Hype Machine


1 comment:

mister anchovy said...

I really like his music too!