Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Release The Definitive Leadbelly Box Set

The Definitive Leadbelly
The Definitive Leadbelly [BOX SET]
click image for track listing


Sometimes I want to scream, "OH NO, not another box set!" But then I have to remind myself that most people don't collect this stuff like I do. The Definitive Leadbelly is three-CDs with 75-tracks and the whole thing won't put too big of a dent in your back pocket. It has some of Leadbelly's best stuff, like blues, spirituals, work songs, and folk ballads. Of course songs like "Midnight Special," "Goodnight Irene," "John Henry," and "Death Letter Blues" are included. If you are a fan of Huddie Ledbetter than this is the collection for you.

Leadbelly mp3s @HypeMachine
Leadbelly mp3s @Elbos.ws


2 comments:

Art said...

Love Leadbelly! I may have to check into this. Thanks for the tip!

fitzgerald said...

Art, you are welcome. I too love Leadbelly and can not get enough of his music.