Saturday, February 07, 2009

Valentines Day Blues - John Lee Hooker Bonnie Raitt - I'm In The Mood

Blues fans, I have always thought John Lee Hooker's I'm In The Mood was one of the sexiest blues songs around. The kind of song that makes me grab Mrs. F. and pull her close. Do you know what I'm talking about? But when you add the lovely Ms. Bonnie Raitt, it really puts me in the mood...

I love how JLH keeps saying, "play it baby, play it."

John Lee Hooker and Bonnie Raitt play "I'm In The Mood"


The notes at YouTube say that this video clip is from the DVD John Lee Hooker & Friends 1984-92.

John Lee Hooker & Friends (1984-1992)

please click image


3 comments:

prin said...

plus there's just no white woman living sexier than bonnie raitt. :)

jadedj said...

Yeah!

Doug said...

I could watch her play all day. Look at her all day, too :-)