Monday, February 16, 2009

Blues Blogs In The Spotlight: Cahl's Juke Joint

Another one of my favorite music blogs is Cahl's Juke Joint: A rock, blues and jazz blog. Cahl has got to be one of the most consistent music bloggers around. Day in and day out he post some of the coolest music.

I'm forever being turned on to new musicians and updated on ones that I know and love by reading his blog.

What I like best about this blog are the stories of how Cahl discovered, or found, or went to a concert of a certain musician. He writes in a way that lets you know that he is really connected to the music and enjoys it as much as you will.


2 comments:

bard said...

Cool journal Fitz! (May I call you "Fitz"?) I'm a huge fan of the blues, and you've given me quite a bit to look through here.

fitzgerald said...

brad, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Many people call me Fitz, and you can too. Just don't call me, "Late for dinner."

And please do go all the way back to the very first post.