Monday, March 01, 2010

Skyport Ade Pottingshed Band

From his Myspace site

bio I started playing in a skiffle group on mandoline, then learned guitar from one of the other members. Played around folkclubs in West London, and ran The Anglers Teddington inthe early 1970s featuring such as Tim Hart & Maddie Prior, Sandy Denny, Alex Campbell, and many others. I moved to Berkshire in 1978 and have been playing around Reading, Newbury, and Basingstoke ever since. I'm called Skyport because I was born at Heathrow, sometimes known as Skyport


Looks to me like a few friends who are accomplished musicians and enjoying themselves




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The crowd talk a lot don't they? Why's that?

Anonymous said...

They seem to talk louder when you start to play ...not on!

Anonymous said...

Very noisy!