Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Kindness - Virtue

So I guess I am one of those guys who likes lists, mathematics is my background. Being a relative newcomer to Blues it helps me as a focus for research and learning. However any suggestions that are more appropriate I'll include. So off with vices and virtues in no particular order and with some very spurious relationship to the topic. However I enjoy the music and that is the main thing? It's fun anyway.

Eric Clapton
- Kind Hearted Woman Blues
a cover of the famous Robert Johnson song

I got a kindhearted woman, do anything in this world for me
I got a kindhearted woman, do anything in this world for me
But these evilhearted women, man, they will not let me be

I love my baby, my baby don't love me
I love my baby oooh, my baby don't love me
I really love that woman, can't stand to leave her be



Robert Cray - My Last Regret
perhaps jazzy but an excellent performer. I might have some problems trying to justify putting this under this topic if pressed, not the happiest of lyrics


J.B. Hutto - Thank you for your Kindness
From a 1970 film (inducted into Blues Hall of Fame after his death)

Stumble Upon Toolbar
Post a Comment