Thursday, October 05, 2006

Some Modern Blues - Keb Mo

I want to start featuring a few more modern bluesmen and women. There are many great blues musicians on the scene today. And I think I have been negligent in not posting info on them.

Please accept my apologies. And as a consolation, please consider one of my favorite modern bluesmen Kevin Moore (aka Keb Mo).

YouTube Videos of Keb Mo

According to the notes at YouTube this video is from the West Wings Final Episode.



Just Like You (with Bonnie Raitt)



Dirty Low Down & Bad



Keb Mo DVDs @ Amazon.com



Reference Info

Keb Mo @ Wikipedia

file under;
, ,


2 comments:

mister anchovy said...

A few months ago, a friend gave us tickets to a Bonnie Raitt show, and Keb Mo was the opening act. I thought both performers did a nice job. The show was well played and lots of fun....only a few days before, though, me and Tuffy were out to see Solomon Burke at Massey Hall in Toronto, and that was a fantastic, fantastic concert experience. It was hard not to compare the two shows (just to listen to Mr. Burke's B3 player was an incredible experience!)

fitzgerald said...

mister anchovy, I thought I had all of KebMo's music on CD. But while researching this post I found that he has some stuff that I don't own. And I just love Bonnie Raitt. Especially the stuff she did with John Lee Hooker.