Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blues Movie - Who Do You Love In The News

It is funny and cool how all of life is interconnected. So I'm reading the home page of Chess.com because I am a chess player. You know the board game chess. Not the record company.

And I see a link to a story in the LA Times titled Move over, Truman Capote: Another movie duel to the death? so now I'm wondering what does this have to do with the board game chess.

Turns out nothing.

The article is about the movie "Who Do You Love" Which is about; "The life story of legendary record producer Leonard Chess, founder of Chess Records, the label that helped popularize Blues music during the 1950s and '60s"

And it seems to be getting good reviews.

I wrote about the other movie Cadillac Records.

I can't wait to see them both, to see which one is the better movie and which one tells the story better.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi
i want to see both movies also. i worked on "who do you love" and would hate to see it beat by a movie with actors who are more well known.
i look forward to reading your reviews of both of them.
peace