Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Blues Funny - Devil Got My Woman

These two video clips are from the critically acclaimed movie Ghost World. One of the subplots of the movie revolves around the relationship of Seymore (played by Steve Buscemi), and a young lady named Chloe.

The first scene is one where Chloe is teasing Semore about dropping his Skip James record. For some odd reason this is funny to me. The second scene is of her listening to the record. I thought it was cool and amusing how they wove this song into this movie.

I wish more Hollywood types would go back and take a look at some of the blues music of the past and use it in todays movies.




2 comments:

prin said...

where is your follower thingy for this page, fitz? i'll come back later :) maybe i just can't see yet! hope all is well with you and yours :)

fitzgerald said...

prin, things are goind well. I few hick ups here and there, but we keep trying. I hope all is well with you too. And as for my follower thingy, not sure what you are refering to. If you want to subscribe to my RSS feed there is a link in the middle of the page. Warm regards!