Monday, September 08, 2008

Albert Cummings New Release: Feels So Good

Most of the videos of blues guitarist Albert Cummings on YouTube have something wrong with them, either the sound is not good or they are too dark. The one that I picked to post is audio only, but I think it shows his talent.

After listening to his music, I can not understand why he is not better known. He is an excellent guitarist and his singing is very good too. He has great rhythm and his timing is some of the best, he really captures that blues feeling that we all know and love so well. He kind of reminds me of SRV. But for the life of me I can not understand why this musician is not a household name.

Albert Cummings - Lonely Bed (AUDIO ONLY)


He is releasing a live music set titled Feels So Good this month. It was recorded in front of an enthusiastic audience. The album is a mix of original songs and covers of Led Zeppelin, Little Feat and Muddy Waters.


No comments: