Friday, July 04, 2008

A Little Watermelon Slim on a Hot Summer Day

On hot days like the 4th of July my mother would slice into an ice cold watermelon to help cool us off. My online friend Stephen Bess recently wrote an interesting and informative post on the history of our love of the watermelon. Which got me to thinking about Watermelon Slim.

I think that he is cool enough for a hot summer day like this. For your blues entertainment consider;

Smokestack Lightning


Mannish Boy



Now is that some cool watermelon, or what?

click to play mp3 samples


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great video, happy fourth of July! :]

Stephen A. Bess said...

Thanks for the shout, brother. Thanks for the video too. I hope that you're having a great holiday weekend. Peace~

fitzgerald said...

Musician's forum, thanks for stopping by.

Stephen Bess, you are welcome. I hope you and yours are having a great weekend too.