Thursday, July 17, 2008

Homemade Jamz Blues Band Update

I recently heard a very good report on NPR about the Homade Jamz Blues Band that I think is a good update of the post I did earlier. The interview by Michele Norris was very interesting and lets you get to know them better. Check out the report titled, A Blues Family, Kicking Out Homemade Jamz

Also check out this review of the band over at In A Blue Mood Blog. I think it is well written and gives an informed view of what we can look forward to from this family of young blues musicians.

And finally check out these photos of Homemade Jamz Blues Band @ flickr by Anomalous Artiste.


2 comments:

Chris said...

I saw these guys a couple of years ago at a juke-joint barbecue outside Oxford, MS, when the youngest (the drummer) was only about 9. They were terrific, and their parents were really sane as well. Nice to see young'uns coming up in a healthy family environment w/out a lot of "stage parenting".

fitzgerald said...

Chris, thanks so much for leaving a comment. And I agree with you and I hope these young people can keep producing good music. They have a great chance ahead of them.