Saturday, July 05, 2008

The blues is dead, long live the blues; Homemade Jamz Blues Band

Someone was lamenting that the blues was dead. Well if you believe that, or you think that might be a problem, then check this out; A group of kids that when you add their ages together it equals 37 years, who can also play the blues. Now if that don't boad well for the future, I don't know what does.

They are original and seem to be well grounded. Check out their music and the guitar made out of a muffler, it don't get too much more original than that. I wish them the best and hope you all enjoy them as much as I do.

Long live the blues. And long live the Homemade Jamz Blues Band!



Homemade Jamz Blues Band


BB King and Homemade Jamz, LIVE in Tunica, MS



Homemade Jamz Blues Band Official Web Site

Homemade Jamz Blues Band's MySpace Page

Homemade Jamz Blues Band @ YouTube

Homemade Jamz Blues Band @ Amazon.com


5 comments:

mister anchovy said...

Delightful! Thanks for posting this.

fitzgerald said...

mister anchovy, as always you are welcome. Thanks for leaving a comment.

Anonymous said...

If you'd like to read my blues mystery, Sweet Man Is Gone, email me at pehrhart@sprynet.com and I'll send you an advance copy.

fitzgerald said...

Ms. Ehrhart, thanks for your generous offer. I would love to read your book, please see my email with my mailing address. Thanks again and warm regards.

AAA Copywriter said...

Tanks once again, Fitz, for being on my same wavelength! :)

Alex