Tuesday, July 29, 2008

blues on MySpace

I've been trying to put together a list of all the blues on MySpace pages that I have come across. I like going to the MySpace pages of blues musicians because you can listen to their music as well as get other info on them. Like their touring schedual, and who knows they may be online at the same time that you are.

Here are a few pages (in no particular order) that I have come up with so far;

Shemekia Copland's MySpace Page

Koko Taylor's MySpace Page

Robert Cray's MySpace Page

KebMo's MySpace Page

Muddy Waters' MySpace Page

Robert Johnson's MySpace Page

Charley Patton's MySpace Page

Memphis Minnie's MySpace Page

Homemade Jamz Blues Band's MySpace Page

B.B. King's MySpace Page

John Lee Hooker's MySpace Page

Albert Collins' MySpace Page

Howlin' Wolf's MySpace Page

I plan on updating this list, organizing it better and giving you all a better idea of what these pages have to offer, in a month or so. But if you know of any blues musicians that have MySpace pages but are not on my list please let me know.


No comments: