Monday, March 10, 2008

Stevie Ray Vaughan and Stevie Wonder - The Two Stevies

I was wondering what I would post today, and then it occurred to me that I do not post enough Stevie Ray Vaughan. I really do need to fix that.

And then low and behold someone posted some Stevie Ray with Stevie Wonder on YouTube. Now I know this is not the classical blues that I normally post in this blog, but who is going to complain about the two Stevies.


SRV & Stevie Wonder Rehearsal "Come Let Me" Take 2



Stevie Wonder and Stevie Ray Vaughan - Superstition




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but you lose all credibility when you can't spell Stevie Ray's last name correctly...

Anonymous said...

anonymous, you don't have to be sorry. I made the mistake, in my headline no doubt.

*hangs head in shame*

Yes I have lost all credibility. I'll just go on record right now and tell you all that I can't spell for Sh*t.

Thanks for pointing this out, and feel free to let me know of any other editing mistakes that you find. Spelling, typos, and grammer.

That means that at least one other person besides me will be reading this. And it looks like sometimes I don't even read it.

Oh, and I hope you like the music. :)