Monday, August 18, 2008

Willie Brown - Future Blues Video and Lyrics

Willie Brown - Future Blues


LYRICS:

here's that Willie Brown Song, you see.

can't tell my future, boy lord
can't tell my past
seem like every minute going,
gone be my last

can't tell my future,
lord i can't tell my past
seem like every minute now
sure going to be my last

minutes seems like hours
and hours seems like days
i wish my woman quite her lowdown ways
lord minutes seems like hours
hours seems like days
i wish my woman lord, quite her lowdown ways

well you see that picture lord
your mama's shelf
know about that i'm tired of sleeping all by myself
lord see that picture upon your mama's shelf
know about that i'm tired of sleeping by myself

i had a notion yeah i belive i will
i'll build me a mansion upon the keno hill
lord i had a notion, my man i belive i will
build me a mansion Lord upon keyta hill

can't tell my future now
can't tell my past
feel like every minute going to be my last
lord i can't my future boys
yeah and i can't tell my past
feel like every minute now sure going to be my last


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Geoff Caldwell is the Professor of the blues.

TW

fitzgerald said...

He really is, and I hope to post more of his stuff soon. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Anonymous said...

pidshare links please!!!!!!