Saturday, November 14, 2009

FAQ: How do I get music to you for review

How do I get my blues music to you for a review in your blog?

This question has been asked enough times that I will answer it here as a blog post to make it clear, and so that I can refer back to it as needed.

If you want to send me a CD (I prefer CDs) please mail it to;

Fitzgerald
Squeeze My Lemon Blues Blog
268 Middlebush Dr.
San Diego, CA 92114

Or you can send me a link where I can download some of your blues music for review please send the link in an email to fitzinator@gmail.com.

1. I love to review new music, but I am fairly slow at it. So please understand that it may take a while.

2. Because you send me CDs or links to your mp3s it does not mean that I will review it. Just want to make that clear, there is no quid pro quo.

3. I like a lot of different music, and I only write about music that I like. If I don't like your music I will probably not waste your or my time writing about it. That is just the way I am.

4. If I don't like your music, so what? There is no accounting for taste and I'm just one little guy blogging about the blues, so don't take it so hard.


No comments: