Saturday, November 14, 2009

Christmas Blues, Too Early?

Is it too early for Christmas Blues? I'll let you decide, but in the mean time and as Christmas rapidly approaches I've started to put together a list of songs over at Blip.fm.

As some of you may or may not know my Blip.fm page is >>> http://blip.fm/FitzgeraldKC



Marty Stuart – Even Santa Claus Gets the Blues

Lisa Layne – Blues for Christmas

Canned Heat – Christmas Blues

John Lee Hooker – Blues for Christmas

Eric Reed – Christmas Blues

Johnny Guarnieri – Santa's Secret - Humorous little jazz piano number about a Smoking Santa.

Dave McKenna – Don't Want No Blues This Christmas



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks! That’s just what I needed to finish getting ready for Christmas eve. Great songs to sing together to celebrate and worship our Lord. I have beautiful collection of christmas jazz music