Monday, November 30, 2009

Joanne Shaw Taylor - "Joanne IS the new face of the blues"

It is my birthday this week so I have put this album on both my Birthday and Christmas lists. Worth posting again I hope you agree. Look at her tour dates (UK and US) here


"She plays with more attitude and flare than most. Massive potential here. Inspiring."

Guitarist magazine

"..... I heard something I thought I would never hear... a British White Girl playing blues guitar so deep and passionately it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end!"

(Dave Stewart/Eurythmics)

She plays with passion at Colne - which is no mean feat in my experience - cold, wet usually.


She is more serious here - being in the Blues heartland


A very, very good performance at Colne this year


White Sugar

Stumble Upon Toolbar
Post a Comment