Thursday, March 05, 2009

Blues Blogs In The Spotlight: A Copywriter's Blues

Another blues blog that I often read is A Copywiter's Blues. This blog is notable because it post some of the most comprehensive posting on blues greats to be found on the web. A typical post includes several video clips and other links to support and act as a resource for background information.

You can tell that the author Alex Badalic is a blues music lover by the way he writes about it. He also relates his experience with the musicians over the years as he relates various shows and other important milestones.

One reason that I like this blog so much is how it often surprised me with his selection of musicians and his presentation.


2 comments:

AAA Copywriter said...

I'm always embarrassed when someone talks good about me but, what can I say? I'm flattered.

Thank you Fitz! :)

Alex

hrvinet said...

First of all. Thanks very much for your useful post.

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.

Please let me introduce you some info related to this post and I hope that it is useful for community.

Copywriter job description

Thanks again
Ngo