Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Jessie Mae Hemphill

If you guys knew my process you would be surprised that I ever post anything. The word serendipity almost kills me each post. I have an idea, which I think is a good one and then the next thing you know I am listening to a remake by someone else, and then I have got to go and get a CD that is packed away in the garage, but wait there is a video clip of the person I am researching playing with "insert your favorite blues musician here" and the next thing you know I have spent three hours listen to clips of someone that I don't plan on posting for another couple of weeks when I do Harmonica players or even worse it is some band that I would never even post in this blog in the first place.

OK, so back on track. Yes, right now I am focusing on female blues musicians, that is the plan. For your blues listening pleasure, I give you .

Jessie Mae Hemphill.


Jessie Mae Hemphill - You Can Talk About Me


DVD Trailer 2004 "Dare You to Do it Again"







References;

www.jmhemphill.org

Jessie Mae's Myspace page


No comments: