Friday, April 21, 2006

Little Walter Sound Files



Lately as I play my harmonica, Little Walter has been on my mind. And one of the comments from my post on Sonny Boy Williamson mentioned him. So then I remembered that I have a few sample windows music files of his music.

As I said in a comment earlier, Little Walter is also one of my favorite blues harmonica players. If you have any doubts about that, please listen to the song called Juke. This song is awesome!

Windows media player sound files are in red below;

Little Walter - My Babe.wma file

Little Walter - Juke.wma file

Little Walter - Crazy Mixed Up World.wma file

If you like those files you may want to buy a CD of Little Walters music form Amazon.com here are a few of my favorites;

His Best :(Little Walter)The Chess 50th Anniversary Collection

The Blues World of Little Walter

1947-1953 Little Walter

file under;
, , , ,


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really sad what happan to this man i love his music jus watch cadilliac records

Anonymous said...

It's really sad what happan to this man i love his music jus watch cadilliac records