Friday, December 11, 2009

Hadda Brooks singing for Bogey.

I think this video of Hadda Brooks singing for Humphrey Bogart in the movie "In A Lonely Place" is so cool.



Notes from YouTube:

"I Hadn't Anyone Till You" written by Ray Noble and performed by Hadda Brooks. It is from the movie 'In A Lonely Place' (1950) starring Humphrey Bogart and Gloria Grahame.

This song is also mentioned in the credits of Michael Jackson's movie "This Is It".

I hadn't anyone, til you
I was a lonely one, til you
I used to lie awake and wonder
If there could ever be
Someone in this wide, wide world
Just made for me
Now I see
I had to save my love, for you
I never gave my love, til you
And with my lonely heart, demanding it
Cupid took a hand in it
I hadn't anyone, til you


Hadda Brooks @Amazon.com

Hadda Brooks @Wikipedia


No comments: