Thursday, August 24, 2006

Muddy Waters mp3s and videos

Don't you hate it when you lose a CD, or more likely miss place it. So I'm surfing the web last night to see what other bloggers have to say about Muddy Waters and I come across this:

Howling Wolf, Muddy Waters & Bo Diddley doing Sweet Little Angel mp3 @ www.kalamu.com

Which is accompanied with a cool post on the similarities of rap and the blues. A conversation that I have had many times.

After listening to the mp3 I realize that I own a disk with this song on it, which caused me to search through some 400 disk or so, to no avail. This song is not on any of my Muddy Waters CDs, nor Howling Wolf CDs, or Bo Diddley CDs. But like as with most of my searches, there is a silver lining, I found several other disk that I have been looking for, for some time now.

Other post about Muddy Waters @ SqueezeMyLemon

It's The Birthday Of Muddy Waters

The Official Muddy Waters Site & Downloadable Sound Files

Muddy Waters - Interview

Links to other Muddy Waters mp3s @ other music blogs

Blues Had a Baby and They Named it Rock and Roll - Muddy Waters

Louisiana blues - muddy waters This is a great post, many songs about the great state of Louisiana.

GOT MY MOJO WORKING - Muddy Waters

Deep Down in Florida [#2] - Muddy Waters Again many other cool songs about the state of Florida.

Links to Muddy Waters Videos @ YouTube

Muddy Waters - "Hoochie Coochie Man" (Newport Folk Festival)

Muddy Waters - Got My Mojo Working (Live 1963 American Folk

Muddy Waters - Johnny Winter "Walking Through The Park"

Muddy Waters & Sonny Boy Williamson II

Muddy Waters Long Distance Call(1968)

Muddy Waters Honey Bee(1968)

file under;
, , , ,


No comments: