Saturday, August 19, 2006

Interesting Blues Music Links

I had the idea recently to link to some of my favorite blues music links as a service to my readers and to shine a light on some of the better blues resources that are out there on the web.

One such resources that I find myself going back to again and again is The South Side, Blues and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis links page.

This page is just full of interesting links that most blues fans will find useful.

They have links that cover the below areas;

  • General
  • History / Artists Bios
  • Blues Blogs
  • Record Labels
  • Publications / E-Zines / News
  • Art / Photography
  • Lyrics
  • Venues
  • Organizations
  • Blues Societies
  • F e s t i v a l s

And if anyone knows of other interesting blues links that we might all enjoy, please leave them in a comment.

file under;
, ,


No comments: