Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hound Dog Taylor & the Houserockers 1971 Debut

Wikipedia
Cub Coda of Allmusic describes it as "wild, raucous, crazy music straight out of the South Side clubs", and calls it "one of the greatest slide guitar albums of all time". The Penguin Guide to Blues Recordings describes its sound as "loud, harsh, boxy and exciting"

 Track List
1. She's Gone
2. Walking The Ceiling
3. Held My Baby Last Night
4. Taylor's Rock
5. It's Alright
6. Phillips' Theme
7. Wild About You, Baby
8. I Just Can't Make It
9. It Hurts Me Too
10. 44 Blues
11. Give Me Back My Wig
12. 55th Street Boogie
13. Look On Yonder's Wall









A vinyl remaster


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it, I love it
This is my kind of Blues
Thanks brother

Ron Moorby said...

Thanks Mike - I like loud, brash and crazy too