Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lather, Rinse, Repeat by Jason Vivone and The Billy Bats


Sitting here listening to Jason Vivone & the Billy Bats new CD Lather. Rinse. Repeat. (amazon link).  And I like it, a nice collection of rocking blues tunes.  Almost every song has me tapping my feet to the beat.

There are some hard rocking tunes, blues rock and a few others that make me smile, like "Baby Fat" and like "Do the Nod" that had me dancing. I really like Mr. Vivone's guitar work on this album and other tunes that I have heard by him. The song writing on this album is light and fresh and it sounds like the band was having some fun with this one.

Jason Vavone & The Billy Bats

For some recent news about Jason and the band, you might want to check out this interview, titled The Billybats' Jason Vivone on recording and recovering in WWW.Pitch.com by Nick Spacek.  You can also check out Jason Vivone's music at Reverbnation Jason Vivone.


No comments: