Monday, April 16, 2012

Lionel Richie - Tuskegee


Tuskegee


Believe it or not, I have been listening to mostly country music over the past year or so. So it has been a challenge to keep up with my blues blog. I really do love all kinds of music, so imagine how excited I was when I heard about the Lionel Richie Tuskegee album. It mixes too of my favorite kinds of music, R&B and Country.

It reminds me when I was young and I sang these songs (if there is a sound track for my youth, these songs are on it), but then there is the fact that these songs are covered by some of my favorite country artist of today. It is good stuff, if you have not checked this one out you really need to.



Shania Twain & Lionel Richie - Endless Love - Recording Session


Lionel Richie, Jennifer Nettles - Hello (Behind The Scenes)


Lionel Richie, Willie Nelson - Easy


Darius Rucker - Stuck On You - ACM Lionel Richie Concert


There are more videos from this album, I'll have to post them later.

Track Listing on Lionel Richie's Album Tuskegee

1. You Are (Feat. Blake Shelton) 5:00
2. Say You, Say Me (Feat. Jason Aldean) 5:09
3. Stuck On You (Feat. Darius Rucker) 3:20
4. Deep River Woman (Feat. Little Big Town) 4:09
5. My Love (Feat. Kenny Chesney) 5:31
6. Dancing On The Ceiling (Feat. Rascal Flatts) 4:17
7. Hello (Feat. Jennifer Nettles) 4:28
8. Sail On (Feat. Tim McGraw) 5:04
9. Endless Love (Feat. Shania Twain) 4:19
10. Just For You (Feat. Billy Currington) 4:10
11. Lady (Feat. Kenny Rogers) 4:09
12. Easy (Feat. Willie Nelson) 4:30
13. All Night Long (Feat. Jimmy Buffett) 4:57

Tuskegee @ Amazon.com


No comments: