Thursday, December 01, 2011

The Gypsy Bangles

The The Gypsy Bangles twitted me and asked that I check out their music.

According to their Web Site:

The Gypsy Bangles - Soulful, Bluesy, Rock 'n Roll in the free spirited essence of the 60's and 70's.

Essentially a vehicle for Singer/Songwriter Kegan DeBoheme's love of 60's/70's rock, The Gypsy Bangles pay a soulful, bluesy homage to the great blues and rock artists from groovier times.

I'm happy to report that I love their blues guitar propelled sound. Has a classic blues rock feel to me. Check them out when you get a chance.

Their music player gadget also makes it easy for my to let you hear their music.



Check out their YouTube Channel, The Gypsy Bangles
Check them on Twitter at @TheGypsyBangles

You can buy their mp3 at Amazon also.


No comments: