Notes from YouTube: Nobody's Fault But Mine played on my Ermanno Pasqualato weissenborn style lapslide.
Lyrics: Traditional/Blind Willie Johnson
Nobody's fault but mine
Nobody's fault but mine
If I don't read, my soul get lost
Nobody's fault but mine
My mama she taught me how to read
My mama she taught me how to read
If I don't read, my soul be lost
Ain't nobody's fault but mine
My sister she taught me how to read
My sister she taught me how to read
If I don't read, my soul be lost
Ain't nobody's fault but mine
Nobody's fault but mine
Nobody's fault but mine
If I don't read, my soul be lost
Ain't nobody's fault but mine
Nobody's fault but mine
Nobody's fault but mine
If I don't read, my soul get lost
Nobody's fault but mine
Uma lembrança de Sidney Bechet
-
Les musiciens, souvenir de Sidney Bechet (1953) por Nicolas de Staël
3 days ago















No comments:
Post a Comment