Monday, December 01, 2008

Interview With Jeffrey Wright


On the weekend I saw Oliver Stone's biopic W, Jeffrey Wright played Colin Powell. I enjoyed his performance. He is also in the movie Cadillac Records. He does an interview with NPR's Terry Gross where he talks about his part as Muddy Waters.
Jeffrey Wright: Angel, Agent, Blues Legend & More - Actor Jeffrey Wright plays Muddy Waters in Darnell Martin's new film Cadillac Records. The film tells the story of Chicago's Chess Records, where Waters launched his career alongside Etta James, Chuck Berry and others.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

one of my fav. actors. he was arrested down in my state. ah the south and the outskirts of the city. i saw cadillac records last night. he once again gave a stellar performance.

fitzgerald said...

Must Love Movies, you must be from Louisiana. Shreveport, am I right? That is my home town and I read a story about that incident too.

Anonymous said...

i'm from new orleans but yea it happened in shreveport. i hope you post a review i want to read some other thoughts on it.