Saturday, November 15, 2008

Trina Hamlin: It's ok to love your harmonica...

OK, this maybe a case of my reaching out past the boundaries of blues and kind of dabbling over into the folk rock genre, but I think this is cool to do from time to time. I'm trying not to be locked into the blues thing, because I think many musicians are not.

Consider Trina Hamlin. Any body who can play a harmonica the way she plays it in the below video is alright with me.

It's ok to love your harmonica...


Trina Hamlin @Wikipedia
Trina Hamlin mp3s @Amazon.com


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always say, any woman who can suck and blow with any degree of skill or enthusiasm or at all, is okay with me, too. Harmonica players are great also.

fitzgerald said...

You know JD, you left me speechless on that one. I was trying to think of something witty to comment back with, but I don't think I can add anything to what you said.