Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Top 10 Blues Harmonica Players

I wrote this post a couple of years ago, my mind has not really changed over that time, but I thought I would report it with links to Amazon.com this time. Enjoy, debate and let me know what you think of my list.

Here is my list of my top 10 favorite blues harmonica players. In loose order, the people listed below #6 can change depending on my mood, the first five guys are set in stone in my opinion. Feel free to leave me a comment with your top 10 favorites.

01. Sonny Boy Williamson II
02. Little Walter
03. Sonny Terry
04. Junior Wells
05. Sonny Boy Williamson I
06. Jimmy Reed
07. James Cotton
08. Charlie Musselwhite
09. Sugar Blue
10. Big Walter Horton






file under;
,


4 comments:

Stephen A. Bess said...

I have a harmonica set. Give me one year. :)

fitzgerald said...

OK, cool. If you get with a couple of guys who can play slide guitar and a blues drum kit you may be able to give Sonny Boy a run for his money. LOL.

Anonymous said...

These guys must've just missed the cut: www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4vstJLkc90

Anonymous said...

No Carey Bell?