Friday, March 02, 2007

Black Snake Moan: The Movie.

If I had'a been in my right mind, I might have named this blog "Black Snake Moan" instead of SqueezeMyLemon. But Mrs. F. don't allow me to talk dirty like that. And I can't tell you how she gets her lemon juice niether. But I will say that she knows a one eyed black snake, he's her only true friend.

But I thought the name was a good one, and it looks like the movie may be a good one too. I just hope it has some good blues music in it.

Check out these reviews;

Fast-Paised review: 'Black Snake Moan'

She's gotta have it, but he's not having it

Got the sexual healing blues


For the most part the reviews seem positive.




4 comments:

mister anchovy said...

It's going to be tough to talk The Princess of Tuff, Tuffy P, to go to this one.....but I'm going to try...

Greg said...

Hey Fitz! Great to have you back posting and this is a good one to resume with. Thanks so much for the kind comment on my blog and I in turn wish you 100s more!

Gardenia said...

I loved this movie - !!! But then I'm a blues fan too - and Sam Jackson fan - I've seen mostly bad reviews and a few good ones since I've seen it. I would buy this one, even though it seems to be making a lot of people uncomfortable. I wonder if it would be any different if the sexes where switched - for instance, we have this black man who acts out, and a slip of a white girl chaining him up to save himself from himself?

fitzgerald said...

I finally got to see this movie and I liked it a lot. Was surprised to see Samule L. Jackson sing. Overall I think he did a good job.