Saturday, February 10, 2007

Thanks for stopping by!

I must have some really loyal readers because even though I have been so busy I have not even had time to listen to music let alone update my blog, you all keep coming by and I even get emails from readers from time to time.

I hope to have some time to catch up on the music soon. But I thought I would let those of you who come by to touch bases or to watch a video or two know that I appreciate your continued interest in SqueezeMyLemon.

Thanks again!


6 comments:

mister anchovy said...

Glad you're OK and just busy....miss your posts. cheers.

whiteray said...

I second the anchovy's thoughts! Come back when you can . . . we'll be stopping by!

Greg said...

And I "third" them. I completely understand how busy life can get. Hang in there and get back to this when you can!

recordmymind said...

And I "fourth" them. I always come back to check out your videos and see whether there are any I could use on my own blog.

Keep preaching the blues gospel!

fitzgerald said...

Thank you all for your kind words. It is the good vibrations that come from you guys that make me keep this up.

Michal said...

I found this site recently and I love it. Too bad that the links to mp3 files at media.blues.ru don't work anymore.