Friday, July 04, 2014

Nat King Cole - Embraceable You - Full Album

Here is another one of my favorite singers of all time.  When you listen to Nat King Cole it is easy to understand why he is considered one of the greats of all time.

Check out the video below and if you like it please support good music by buying it.  Nat King Cole : Embraceable You



Nat King Cole - Embraceable you

1. All for You
2. Gee baby, Ain't I good to you
3. Jumpin'at capitol
4. Straighten up and fly right
5. Embraceable you
6. I just can't see for looking
7. It's only a paper moon
8. Sweet Lorraine
9. What is this thing called love
10. I realize now
11. I'm a shy guy
12. Don't blame me
13. I'm Thru' with love
14. You're nobody till somebody loves you
15. The frim fram sauce
16. Get your kicks on route 66
17. I don't know why-I just do
18. I'm in the mood for love
19. For sentimental reasons
20. When I take my sugar to tea



No comments: