Monday, March 06, 2006

Lemon Aid and Some Links

I thought I heard somebody say, "If they give you lemons, then make some lemon aid!"

I added a couple of new links to my link list. Both of these blogs link to me and I just want to acknowledge them and give them a link back.

thumbrella - Words to avoid MUSIC GUITARS COMPUTERS INTERNET SCIENCE FAMILY LIFE COFFEE MUSIC GUITARS COFFEE MUSIC - get the picture? MUSIC

TheBluesAndThenSome - The blues, Texas, food, and assorted stuff.

They are both great reads and if you like good music and other arts related info please check them out. As a matter of a fact, please check out all the blogs on my link list.

file under;
, , , ,


3 comments:

Gary Grainger said...

Aw shucks, thanks very much!
Thumbrella - Words to a Void

Anonymous said...

Thanks much for the link!
chuck

fitzgerald said...

You guys are both welcome. I am glad that you found me and linked to me. So I had to repay the favor and I'll check you guys when I can, so keep blogging.